Myco is suspended from Kawaii Stars

« Older   Newer »
EtoileProject
view post Posted on 8/1/2010, 14:55

Following the rules that are done at the beginning of the group, who don't take her role for 2 times will suspended from the group. I could suspended her from Etoile Project but I prefer that she will be suspended from Kawaii Stars from 1 month, next 8 february the period will be finish

'myco x J O K E R;
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 21:06

Excuse me if I complain, I don't care so much, but I want to specify that I was also informed in the tagboard that I had a fever and I couldn't record anything -.-"

Anyway, as I said, I don't care. So... byebye XD

Mitsuki-chan
view post Posted on 11/1/2010, 16:25

yes but I have post watashi no mirai no danna sama a few days before, and the rules are the same, if a people don't take to the leader the part for the second time the member will be suspended, in massara blue jeans aren't you ill? no, and another thing, you said in the tag that you were ill but the fever not continue for a weeks, you don't say to anything member that you haven't done your part before the fever, if you want to stay after the month of suspenction ok, if you don't want ok, you will be graduated as soon as possible

'myco x J O K E R;
view post Posted on 12/1/2010, 14:09

I gave at last minute my part for the Massara Blue Jeans, but I was there all right if you listen well... if you listen there are also my harmony!
While for Watashi no Mirai no Danna Sama isn't my fault if I don't have 24/24 hours of free time and above all my home isn't always free. I don't live alone and I share a room with my brother that I can't throw out when I think.
For me, this initiative was good but it was just a hobby, I don't take it as a job and I didn't think it was, because if it was a job I would have demanded to be paid... -.-
Another thing: I don't decide by myself when the fever has come and go, but obviously, for you must sing even with sore throat. Who cares if we further ruin the throat?! Yeah! -.-"

Thanks a lot, but I prefer graduate myself rather than remain here.
Thanks for all and Sayonara! <3

Mitsuki-chan
view post Posted on 12/1/2010, 14:44

Kiro said me that you haven't delivered your part (massara blue jeans), for me is just a hobby and for me too is noisy sing with my parents at home, so when I was time I sing all the songs that I must sing in one day, and I think that for everyone is just a hobby, for me especially, I go out with my friends and boyfriend, and I've got a lot of hobbies... I don't stay all the day to sing °_° if you, and not another people, said me that she had some problems I think that the problem is with you not with me, because I go out more or less all the days, I turn on the pc yes but so often I'm not at the pc and I don't sing so often so... I really don't understand... if you really want to graduate ok but I took the decision to suspended or graduated some members, not because they there weren't active in the forum, but they there weren't active in the others groups, not only kawaii stars, if I think about you I'm really sorry because for me I wanted that you rest in EP but yours lates are noisy for the other that delivered on time...

4 replies since 8/1/2010, 14:55   670 views