(MAYBE) Etoile Project Live Meeting Vol. 2 GERMAN, Place: Berlin? Frankfurt? Munich? xD it must be decide

« Older   Newer »
Mitsuki-chan
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 11:37

Probally I will go in German next february, and we can organize a meeting, german people who can come with me ask me with pm or here... the meeting will be between 14 february and 18 february, we must decide :) I hope that a lot of people come with us.

Members that come: Chii - Mirli
Members that maybe come: Cherry

Ex members that come: ///
Ex members that maybe come: ///

I don't know the german's places so if there are berlin people ask me for a place for the meeting, the plane of the meeting for me is this:

I stay in Berlin all the day xD I wait everything and after that we choose a place to stay togheter, (it could be better if everything dress like harajuku's girls), mirli will take with her the stereo and H!P's CDs, we sing and dance *_* after that we go in a place to lunch (but not expensive restaurant please xD) and after that we choose at the moment, we do photos, videos and another things, if there're a german people it could be better if ask me as soon as possible, I will be the co-responsable but not the main because is the first time that I go in German *_* I'm so happy *_*

Edited by Mitsuki-chan - 10/1/2010, 14:42

KawaiiReina
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 12:42

Im looking forward to it :)

CherryxJuice
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 14:34

Ehh? Ehh?? How do you mean that with "you problably will come to Germany"?? Oo
You mean... You will COME to Germany?? Really??? :O
... If it is like this, I maybe will come - if I've got time! :)

Mitsuki-chan
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 14:36

yes yes, of course I will go in german, in Berlin, the day is 16th february :)

CherryxJuice
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 14:41

It's a Tuesday... O.o
At what time will the meeting be? circa?
Woow that's cool *_*
... By the way: How old are you guys? xD

Mitsuki-chan
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 14:43

I'm 17, Mirli too 17 xD and Mirli's friends maybe too, 16 or 17... I'm free all the day, it's holiday for me xD but for you I don't know

CherryxJuice
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 14:45

Ahh damn O_O
I've got school :S
My vacation just ends today... Tomorrow's the first school day...
And I live near Frankfurt, so... :S
(Aww and you just do this by fun?? xD)

Mitsuki-chan
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 14:52

>.< damn, because I stay in Berlin from sunday 14 to wensday 17, but I arrive in the afternoon >.< I organize also meeting in Italy xD yes we can say for fun xD I can stay with my parents but I often said Mirli that if I will come in German I will want to organize (with her) a meeting xD and now that I can I organize it... if nobody can partecipate in the meeting it's not a problem xD Mirli organize a meeting as soon as possible when there are a comiconvetion, but for organize a meeting out of Italy, it could be nice do a meeting in German, but id all have the school and don't come it's not a problem for me xD I'm happy only for go in German xD

CherryxJuice
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 14:57

Ahhh noooo!!!! That cannot be!!!!! >.<
Why Berlin?? Can't you come to Frankfurt?? xD
I heard that you were unsure if Berlin or Munich. Berlin is very east, Munich is very south... So why not Frankfurt which is in the middle of Germany??! xDD
Ahh that would be such a pity if you can come to Germany I can't meet you guys! =(
(But in the summer vacations I almost always go to Italy, so... xD)

Mitsuki-chan
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 15:05

xD yeah I know, all my family want come to Munich but the fly is so expensive (464 euro a person) °_° for 3 days? but of course no xD we didn't considered Frankfurt... I can ask to my mother, but I hope that the fly it isn't so expensive like Munich xD really you can go in the summer? *_* Mirli as well in Rimini *_* however, I can ask to my parents frankfurt, but I don't know, I put in the topic maybe xD

CherryxJuice
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 15:15

Okay...
But I guess - I just GUESS - Frankfurt is the cheapest :D xD

In the summer I always spend my time near Lago Maggiore - last time it was near Arizzano and Intra xD

Mitsuki-chan
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 15:25

lago maggiore? yeah it's not near to me xD but I can go there for one time... yeah I searched on the net, the fly is really cheap °_° I asked to my mum, she's interested, today afternoon probally will decide, for me is indifferent, be in German is a dream for me *_* (tourists .-.) xDDDD sorry but for me German is ** so beautiful *_*

CherryxJuice
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 15:28

Haha that sounds really really nice!! Would be so great if you'll come to Frankfurt!!! *O*
Anyway, Frankfurt is muuuuch prettier than Berlin :D :D
... If we really could meet, don't be surprised that I am not German xD

Mitsuki-chan
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 15:32

°_° where are you from? Italy? xDDD

CherryxJuice
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 15:39

Noo nooo xD
... That would be awesome *O* (Italien people look SO good!! xD)
I'm Chinese^^

26 replies since 10/1/2010, 11:37   165 views